Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hair Help 101

Hey Ladies,

Breakage is one of things that I hate them most. When I find little pieces of the ends of my hair on my pillow or my shirt I get very upset. It’s like saying bye-bye to your results from recent hair growth. I’ve just found a solution to help treat and prevent further breakage. Ladies, get out your aprons because you’re about to cook-up a concoction. It’s a Homemade Avocado Protein-Moisture Mask. All you need is an avocado, an egg, extra virgin olive oil, and water. Egg gives hair the protein needed for strength, and the avocado works as an emollient to moisturize dry hair. This combination is genius. Application is easy, pretty much the same as applying any other treatment. Wash hair, apply mask, leave-on for 30 minutes and then rinse. Not only does it leave the hair silky and strong it smells great too! Here is the direct link to the full instructions and exact recipe for you to stir-up. Enjoy!

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83078

XoXo
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment